These pancakes are best for people who eat dairy and the gluten-free diet. Maple syrup is optional. You can eat it as it is or with honey, fruits or nuts, too.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Amaranth - 1/2 cup
- Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- Sorghum flour - 1/2 cup
- Ground cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Egg - 1
- Unsweetened applesauce - 1/2 cup
- Almond milk - 1 cup
- Cooking spray
- Maple syrup for drizzling
- Heat a griddle over medium-low
- Put amaranth in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray.
- With a large spoon, drop this batter onto the griddle. Cook for 3 minutes per side or until the edges are dry.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining batter.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
Hope you'll enjoy this recipe. To find the freshest ingredients, don't forget to take a look to our best quality products.