This is a perfect way to liven up Brussels sprouts. Pecans, ginger and cranberries along with the orange juice give them a great yummy taste.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Brussels sprouts - 1/2 pound
- Pecans - 1/4 cup, chopped
- Orange juice - 1/4 cup
- Dried cranberries - 1/2 cup
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Freshly grated ginger - 1 teaspoon
- Crumbled blue cheese - 1/4 cup (optional)
- Half all the Brussels sprouts.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add halved Brussels sprouts in hot oil and cook for 5 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Then add pecans and cook over low heat for 2 minutes or until pecans are fragrant and toasted.
- Now stir in orange juice, ginger, and cranberries and simmer for 5 minutes or until juice is mostly evaporated.
- Transfer in a salad bowl and add blue cheese as topping.
Hope you'll enjoy this recipe. To find the freshest ingredients, don't forget to take a look to our best quality products.