These granola bars are quick, easy, healthy, and perfectly delicious. Coconut chips add perfect exotic flavor to these bars.
- Rolled oats - 2 cups
- Walnuts - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Almonds - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Pumpkin seed kernels - 1/4 cup
- Sunflower seed kernels - 1/4 cup
- Dried dates - 1/2 cup, pitted and chopped
- Organic coconut chips - 2 tablespoons
- Unsalted organic butter - 6 tablespoons
- Brown sugar - 1/3 cup
- Honey - 4 tablespoons
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees
- Take a 9-inch square baking pan and line it with a foil, extending the foil over the sides.
- Grease your foil with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add rolled oats, walnuts, dates, pistachios, almonds, and coconut chips. Mix well.
- In a saucepan, add brown sugar, honey, and butter. Cook until butter melts and starts to boil.
- Pour butter mixture over walnuts and oats mixture. Mix until the mixture is well coated.
- Now transfer to the prepared baking pan. Press evenly with a help of a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the top of the mixture is golden brown.
- Remove from oven let it cool for 5 minutes.
- By using the foil lift off the pan and place it carefully on a cutting board.
- Finally, cut it into bars and serve.
Hope you'll enjoy this recipe. To find the freshest ingredients, don't forget to take a look to our best quality products.