This crunchy salad is so delicious and healthy. If you want to make it tastier then cook quinoa in chicken broth.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Uncooked quinoa - 1 cup, rinsed
- Almonds - 1/4 cups, toasted and sliced
- Dried cranberries - 1/2 cup
- Fresh parsley - 1/4 cups, chopped
- Spring onions - 1/4 cups, chopped
- Lime - 1 juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water - 1 1/2 cup
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
- Add quinoa. Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
- Scrap into a bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Once cold, add sliced almonds and dried cranberries.
- Add lime juice.
- Refrigerate it until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and spring onions.
Hope you'll enjoy this recipe. To find the freshest ingredients, don't forget to take a look to our best quality products.